maanantai 8. kesäkuuta 2015

The swan, a song written in Greenland, 2004 - Joutsen -laulun sanat - the Finnish Teosto ry

Joutsen
Jos maa on kultaa täynnä,
aurinko, kuu ja tähdet.
If the land is full of gold,
the sun, the moon and the stars.
Pilvien harsoiset reunat,
varjossa suuren puun.
The edges of the clouds,

in the shadow of the big tree.

I watch the golden land,
as waiting for the time,
when I will get the white wings
on my back finally.
Katson maata kultaista,
kun odottaen aikaa,
jolloin valkoiset siivet,
selkääni vihdoin saan.

I fly free as the white swan.
I will go still more up,
as the tree will disappear.
Vapaana liidän kuin valkoinen joutsen.
Ylemmäs yhä kohoan,
kunnes puu katoaa.

I see all the gold,
that land, so golden,
that land wonderful, wonderful.
Näen kaiken kullan,
sen maan niin kultaisen,
sen maan niin ihanan, ihanan.

As the movement of the wing,
is a moment, a silent wish only,
to come to the own land,
the life of the people.
Kuin siiven isku,
on hetki, hiljainen kutsu vaan,
tulla maailmaan omaan,
elämään ihmisten.

So will change the white swan
to the shape of the human dreaming,
of the land behind the sky,
only can dream of it.
Niin vaihtuu valkoinen joutsen
hahmoon ihmisen uneksien,
takaa taivaiden maasta,
vain jota haaveilla saa.

I will go still more up,
as the tree will disappear.
I see all the gold,
that land so golden,
that land so wonderful, wonderful.
 I fly free as the white swan!

Sorry some mistakes, but the idea of this song was the whiteness of Greenland, the feelings of the freedom there. It was a wish!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti