torstai 24. syyskuuta 2015

Fly like a bird - HKI-MAN 30.1.2013

”Fly like a bird,
even you don't have your own wings,
but you will get the power,
and you will get the moments,
and everybody doesn't have many of them,
only a limited amount,
and it is not in our hands,
only in the others hands.

I am thankful of all the beautiful shines,
the white small clouds,
and this feeling,
when I am seeking for something new,
and I am feeling something new,
which cannot count in the money.”

”I am a prisoner of the land,
but sometimes I can,
just get on the wings as the birds,
and see the beauty of this land,
which we cannot see in the other way.

It is wonderful in this world,
which we will be missing in our hearts,
and I will hear the songs, joyful,
and of the happiness, with the birds.

The song of the life can be short or long,
the cryings of the happiness, the joy or the sorrows,
but it is the basic song of the life,
which we hear in our life,
and have the echos of it in our days.”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti