keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2020

The peaceful forest

There is no shit in the forest,

just peace and rest,

the voices of the old trees,

not much light,

not much wind,

all is so perfect.

 

Walking in the path,

only hearing the silent words,

"we will kill you tonight",

and me, laughing,

again, and again.

 

The words don't bother me,

heard all, thousand of times,

will just laugh at them,

how stupid they are.

 

 I will die,

with my heart disease,

sooner or later,

but still working,

harder and harder,

to survive at work.


They will not kill me,

it will be my body,

I will survive with the pain,

and those words with me,

this only my life.


The forest is so silent,

only a couple of the birds,

the wood grouses,

will hear me,

to fly away.


The clouds are so heavy,

light will be less soon,

it is almost dark,

and I will walk back,

relax at sauna.

 

 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti