maanantai 2. joulukuuta 2019

"Under the dark clouds have to change to love"

Under the dark clouds have to change to love  words: Anne-Marie Korkealehto,
version two 2014

”Sometimes I wished to be only a bird,
sometimes I think it has to come true,
let me fly over the oceans and love,
let me fly over the oceans and love.”

I am a bird without my wings, how I can know of the world,
I cannot fly over the clouds, over the oceans and love,
to see a sun shining there, or the full moon yellow of sky,
to be happy and free, how sill I get to be free and love.

I am a cage bird, and cannot fly over the oceans and love,
who cannot find a way out, or open my dark mind to love,
to fly over the forest, fly over the oceans and love,
to see all the other birds there, as wish to be with.

I am a prisoner, without any prison, in my mind,
who cannot be a free human, to love and only love,
to walk in the streets, to dance together and love,
to enjoy the atmosphere, leave all the sadness away.

I am waiting a new day, just keep go on and love,
to be free as all birds, and move over the oceans and love,
to be like a normal human, with all the feelings and love,
to enjoy to meet others, to be just a happy and in love.

Now just a lonely soul inside, with my mind and cannot love,
to stay in the house mostly, and don't even meet anyone to love,
to listen some music, as always have done, without my love,
to write these words, like a nonsense and not so right,
my own dark poetry, to chance them to fly over the oceans.

These old words are my free words to use to make a song with these words!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti