maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2015

The Misty Life

I saw the misty morning,
and remembered my friends,
I was worried about my life,
but I slept well my night,
even I was still feeling tired.

I didn't see the birds,
because it was the late autumn,
I didn't see the sun,
it was not the shiny morning,
even I wished to see the light,
to see my dear friends.

I felt my love with my ex-husband,
I felt my difficulties to live,
because I lost my mind and thoughts,
only to wake up again in my life,
I realized my mistakes in my ways,
but I kept still my hopes.

We are getting older,
what has happened in my life,
what I wish to do now,
and how to feel comfortable,
I have to love more my ex-husband,
when our day are passing quickly.


The Fathers Day in Finland was yesterday, me with my ex-husband Pertti and a grandchild Alisa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti