perjantai 22. tammikuuta 2016

A part of the science fiction

"I could hear the voices, the high voices, and sometimes they were talking to me. When I used the protection, I couldn't hear them well. I was wondering the voices, where they were coming from, just the space or was somebody talking near. Sometimes they talked me English and more Finnish words."
 
"It was the comments of the people near me, the relatives and the neighbours, and the friends. They told me the comments, what to do in the next moments, or, if I was missing my own things, they gave me some advice, what I should remember to do."

"I could feel the small winds near my skin and sometimes some pain. The voices were talking even in the hospital at the first, of the other patients, the doctors and the nurses."

"They talked me how I looked after the angioplasty in the hospital. I looked foolish, because I was a partly outside of this world, and my eyes looked strange, because I could see myself something like turning around near my eyes. It was a strange situation. There were like the small plastic things turning around. They were so near my eyes like wondering what happened to me, and why I was looking so strange and outside of this world. They looked like asking if I will survive!"

"There are a lot of more these experiences in the mind to remember them later. How all was working, I couldn't explain. Sometimes maybe all will be true to understand, if these things can really happen in this world!"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti