sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2016

In the forests at Laukaa, Finland, -25 Celsius today

I was yesterday five hours outside and it was -27 Celsius in the morning and -18 afternoon. I am feeling well and living the normal life even being with the strange things a couple of the years. I am doing well with my heart and breathing. I walked today in the forests a few kilometres. It was -25 Celsius today, and I took the photos of the trees and the marks of the animals in the forest and the garden.















 A fox!







 A rabbit!


The flying squirrels are living in this forest. I have seen the marks of them often just near this big spruce.

 Our house and the garden today!

A bigger bird has found something to eat in the snow here in our garden, it migth be the smaller bird, but the bank voles are the common food for the owls.
 A squirrel!
Some birds!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti