sunnuntai 31. tammikuuta 2016

A crime with my credit card! Or more!

The criminal way to use the others credit cards!

I have learned a new way to use the credit card, which I didn't know before, but I got the information, that the young Finnish people tried to use my credit card to pay their own accomadation in Azories in October 2014. Casas da Cascata, Faja Grande, Ilha da Flores, Portugal.

I made my own reservations by my mobile phone. I flied to three different islands from Ponta Delgada and before that I made my reservation 27th September in 2014 by the firm booking.com to Casas da Cascata, Faja Grande, Flores and then to the hotel A casa do Lado, Rua D. Pedro IV, nº 23 in Horta, Faial.

Then my balance of the account in the mobile phone was gone the next day, I thought all the data of the mobile phone was stolen, or not working, and there were the data of my credit card too! But I didn't close my card, I just stopped to use the credit account until the end of the year!

I used my credit card only that day, when I recognized that something strange happened with my mobile phone, and took 28th September 300 euros to live the next two weeks in the islands and Lisboa, and visit a market to buy some food. So I survived about five euros per day with the drinks and food there, and used that money to pay my accomadation there, and then in Lisboa two nigths and the travel to home in Finland. I used only about five euros per day and could eat with that money there. I walked a lot to see the birds and did the bird watching trips all the places I visited there.

But then I got some advice that the young people who took that house in Faja Grande, tried to use my credit card later there, and in Portugal and in Finland too. They were in the house, which I booked four days earlier, and the reason was the stolen data of my mobile phone. They got the keys and an young woman was there like a Finnish police, so the local people didn't know, what the crime they were doing there. Some thought they were doing the sex business in that island Flores in Azories! But I got more data in Finland, that those young people were from Jyväskylä, Finland. Somebody said me even their names at Sonera market in Jyväskylä.

But how much they ordered or used my credit card I never knew, because I didn't use it myself before the next year, so all October, November etc. They tried to use it to order the things by internet. Somebody should recognize that it was not me who ordered or used the credit card, because I never got the bills!

So I didn't know, if they could travel and change the places without paying by somebody's credit card or maybe order the things by internet?

If somebody could give more the data, because my name is the unic one, it is the only one in the world, and my credit card was Visa by Nordea, Luottokunta, Finland, and there migth be the criminals behind this story, the young people from Jyväskylä, Finland.

Who could give more the advice with these crimes, what should do to stop these young people, because they can do more harm with the credit cards, and how much the young people are using the credit cards not their own ones?

This was the real example!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti