perjantai 15. tammikuuta 2016

The grave at the churchyard

The church at Saarijärvi, Finland. I said always earlier when I visited the different churches, that I am feeling to be near our Lord in the church and that is why I visited the different churches in Finland and the other countries! Today it happened something in the life, it was a miracle, I got my last place, and it will be my grave, in the place of the first church at Saarijärvi!

 The lonely grave, from which I found a lot of more data today!

The farmer Herman Korkealehto (earlier Ramsi) 1874 - 1920 and his wife Hilma Korkealehto 1877 - 1921. Not many of my relatives didn't know of this grave. I was wondering why it was alone there, and there were not any graves beside the stone.

Then I went today to ask in the office, why it is alone, and is it possible to use that grave? They said to me it is the family grave, but it has not used almost for a hundred year! But it belongs to the family still and then I gave my name, that this place will be my grave. So I reserve the old place to our family and the eight member of the family can use it later with the casket, so my ash will be there someday in that grave.

But that empty place beside the grave, it was the place of the first church, 1628, and the second church, 1694, at Saarijärvi. So the grave place will be just there, the memorial place, the place of the earlier churches, it was a miracle. It was a miracle, because I said always, that I felt to be near our Lord in the church, and that's why I visited them often! My last place will be inside the earlier churches. I felt myself one blessed person today, the place has more the meanings in the life too!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti