tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2016

With the cold winter days! The handicrafts!

With the white new snow again,
the days are short here,
in the Northern Hemisphere,
getting longer now every day,
with some six minutes per day,
and the coldest days are gone,
with more than -30 Celsius.
I am getting the new ideas,
all the time something new,
I started with the wool socks,
then creating the new models,
took something the old things,
and all is so nice and perfect.
Hope in the many ways,
we people could do more,
reading a book "Häivähdyksiä,
- erityinen elämäni",
written by Marja Korhonen,
will know all our troubles,
they will be the small ones.
She is saying so much,
even writing her book,
with the locked-in body,
she cannot move her body,
only her neck and the eyes,
without any spoken words.
How could be more thankful,
having the working body,
and can say the words,
sometimes talking even too much,
but still she found her life,
to be so blessed and valuable!
We should be silent,
in our own problems,
just read that book,
to understand more,
more of the life,
we will do only once it!











She did a lot of work to live in her own home after being more than an year in the hospitals. She wrote her book, and it is published in 2014, ten years after she got sick, because they were not awake in the hospital. It was a malpractice!
I know myself that lock-in situation with my own sleeping paralysis, which I have got the thousands ones since I have been a child. I can hear and feel everything, but my body is not working, and I cannot open my eyes! Every ten seconds will be like the minutes then!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti