torstai 24. maaliskuuta 2016

The jokes in England in 2013

How the people will react with the middle-aged woman, who will only walk the long distances and do the bird watching as her hobbies?

I did it in England in 2013. I did a lot of the bird watching and was outside and walked tens of the kilometres without any problems. Only I made some jokes to the people there.

The first part as a joke too!

I cleaned that mold house in Sheffield and then I was very angry in the next morning after all the work, waiting a taxi with my daughter, who was pregnant there at that small street, so I said the fucking English houses and the taxes, after waiting for a taxi an hour there! So I overplayed and overreacted this situation in my own purposes so, that the people will know, how bad conditions were in that house!

The second part as a joke too!

I went to a area where the common women were working, because I didn't know that it was a place only for them. It was there, because I felt boring alone at the hostel, so I went there with that young woman from Hongkong, and as we were walking in the parks and the places in Sheffield. So it was like a joke to be a common woman! We didn't know of the business there near river, just recognized it there, oh no!

The third part as a joke too!

Then I went to the Peak District area, and walked there in the farms and in the fields some fifteen kilometres alone, and did the bird watching again, and the people thought that I was a crazy woman there, because I could walk alone there, and without any problems. They were not used in England that the women of my age could do these kind of the things. 

The fourth part as a joke too!

I went to the railway station to book a ticket just somewhere to the northern part of England, oh no! They didn't understand anything because I didn't know the cities there, and I said just some place! Then I went to the bus station, but they didn't know more of the cities, because I said just somewhere up to the northern part of England. So nobody could give me any advice there, oh no!

Then I missed my busses too again! I went to the turist office and the lady there helped me, she could tell the cities in the northern part of England and gave her advice and helped, and she told me that the offices in the rail station or the bus station are not so good in their services with the people abroad! I found my destination there, Kendal, I was in the hostel there, and the people didn't know, how the middle-aged woman can sleep in the hostels only!

The fifth part as a joke too!

I went to the area of the Lake District, Kendal, and there I just walked from the Lake Windermere until the Lake Ullswater, it was some fifteen kilometres or more. The young boy said, oh no, it will be a too long distance to walk, but I did it alone there, just bought something to drink and eat! It just took some six hours or more to walk there. Then I took a bus back to Kendal! I did it.

The sixth part as a joke too!

Then I went by the boat just the Lake Windermere from the northern part to the southern part of the lake, and used the old railways there too! But I just wanted to look more the places, and walked there in the forests alone again, and did the bird watching again many hours alone, the people thought that woman is only a madwoman. But I enjoyed the nature and the voices in the forests!

The sevent part as a joke too!

It was a late evening and I went near the river in Kendal. I took my camera and took a lot of the photos of the bats there. Oh no, alone again in that late evening and took the photos of the bats, she must be a madwoman!

The eight part as a joke too!

I went back in the train to Sheffield. Oh no, the girls were joking too much of me, so I stood all the journey in the corridor. It was many hours to stand there before I came to Sheffield from Kendal! It was a joke again! Even my hair is grey, but I use the clours of violet with my hair now!

The nineth part as a joke too!

I came again to England, and I went to Lancaster with a big suitcase from Manchester Airport. I went to the Wyreshere area. I should go to the city earlier Lancaster. So I walked around the city of Lancaster with that big suitcase, I looked very tired and angry, but I was only overplaying and did in my own purposes to see how the people will react there. Oh no, they didn't answer me at all, or they didn't give any services in the some places, because they thought that I was a madwoman only there. So I was the whole day in the city, walking around the city, and then finally started to walk to find the Bay Horse Road! I walked a couple of the hours near the road, and then a lady stopped her car and took me to the place where I should be there!

The big suitcase was only an empty suitcase in this time!

The tenth part as a joke too!

I went to walk in the area of Bowland there, oh now I was alone some ten hours only walking there, and visiting only once in the village near there.  I used the toilet in the city, the wheelchair toilet, and then it happened. It was almost the flood in the toilet, it was full of the water, and I had to open it with my own hands, the poop etc. there too! Somebody had put too much paper there, and I almost did the flood on the floor of that toilet, so I opened it too! Oh no! I had to wash my hands carefully after that bad toilet, not well working English one!

I went back to Cumbria or Bowland area and walked more the hours there, and in the evening I went back to my place there Wyreshere or something like this! The people were already looking for me, because I spent the whole day outside. But I din't have any problems to spend a day in that good weather and the nature there! I didn't have any working phone with me there!

The eleventh part as a joke too!

I travelled back to Sheffield, and then I did in the last day my trip near Sheffield to the Rivelin Valley Park, and I just walked there, the first time I was in the other side of the city in the forests. Then I took my headscarf and covered my face with it, and went the park of Rivelin Valley. The people were scared or crazy of that thing, and they followed me there. I took the photos of the birds and went down on the stones of the river, and somebody thought that I was doing some "peep" there, oh no! I was only looking for the birds and the photos of the river and the stones. The people were only crazy around me then! They will overreact a lot after that joke, I found it later!

It was the last joke in England, but I got a lot of the ideas to do more the bird watching later in Azories and walked there some 300 kilometres in two week in the villages and in the different islansd, and the people thought again that woman is a madwoman, but I do that same in Finland too, and I am not a madwoman with my own people here!

I can do this around this world!

These jokes are free to use by anybody and anywhere in this world!

I did my role in the good purposes just to see how the people in England will react with the bird watching and my age! Oh no, I enjoyed my role there too!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti