perjantai 24. kesäkuuta 2016

Could I get the microbots in Finland at home? I found from the page of the security services!

I know these weapons are used in the security services the microbots! Could we get them in our homes as the security service in Finland?

Who will take these weapons to Finland? I would like to be interested of them! I could learn more of the technics in my life time. I will learn more of the life too! I could learn to make the programs of them, and will do it in my life time. I will have a lot of the time to learn more of these technics of the microbots and the nanobots as the use of them in the normal life.

Where I can buy these weapons in Finland? I will ask some people to help me with these weapons, because they are already in the use in Finland.

I could be the test person with the microbots and my home could be a test house with the technics, who it will service us the people in the security questions in our life and in our home!

Please if you want to help me with this technics don't hesitate to make a contact with me!

Where I could get the education of the microbots and the security services with them?

I could be in the courses, how to use them in the normal life at home!

Are they legal in Finland, because I found a long ago the pages of them in Finland too! So they have to be then legal in Finland too, if the security people are already using them in Finland!

I saw them in the hospital. There were two different microbots which I saw in the different parts of the hospital. I saw the both like the small slides and something like the flies!

Some people were confused of them in the hospital, they didn't know the system of them!

Löysin tämän erään vartiointiliikkeen sivuilta, siellä oli kuvaus mikroroboteista kodin vartioijina, siis kuvitelin, miten voisi toimia kotona ja miten oppisi hallitsemaan niitä!?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti