torstai 4. helmikuuta 2016

The sleeping baby - written again

The sleeping baby

My sweet sleeping under the Moomi's blanket,
with her pink night pyjamas,
dreaming so softly,
and smiling as sleeping with me,
keeping me hand by hand.

Just something so beautiful,
to watch her face,
with the the dark brown hair,
and when she opens her eyes,
have not seen more beautiful,
the dark blue eyes,
so dreaming and sleeping,
my sweet baby in her pink pyjamas,
keeping me hand by hand.

Falling asleep again my sweet,
dreaming together in the world,
without anything bad,
just some pink world,
with all kind of the wonders of the life,
to keep us in the safe and care.

Just giving to her milk from a bottle,
she is smiling,
with her sweet dark blue eyes,
and falling asleep again, my sweet,
smiling again as sleeping.

Getting so nice dreams of the world,
where is no worries,
maybe the flying birds,
the sunshine is the brightest one, 
oh my sweet,
how much can love that baby,
with her pink pyjamas,
just sleeping under the Moomi's blanket,
keeping me hand by hand.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti