tiistai 26. huhtikuuta 2016

"Locked in syndrome", the sleeping paralysis

I will have the sleeping paralysis until my death, I will know, that I will have the thousands of them, there is no other choice in my life.

I will feel them, they are not so nice ones, but I have had them since a child, so I will only hope again and again to be awake soon, not too many seconds to be there in the darkness. Why I am in the darkness, it is because I cannot open even my eyes.

I cannot move at all, I have to wait until my body will answer to my questions, and I will move again, just to move a finger or a toe, it can take more time or less, I cannot know it then.

Just the seconds will feel to be the minutes sometimes, when you will hear and feel all the things around your body, but you cannot react at all.

These happenings I will remember a long time, and I still remember them as I was an young woman, how I could hear the radio and the voices of the members in my family.

But I have to use to wait only then. There is no way to do anything else, I have to be patient then, I have to wait to get my body awake, when my brain is already awake and working, it is the main thing then!


So I ask all the people just wait and talk as they don't know if the person will hear everything or if she or he will understand all the things around him or her, just wait until you will know it.

You have not to talk the wrong words or too laud, just because you cannot know anything how the person is feeling in this situation, he or she cannot move or show anything. Even then she or he can understand the life, and all the things, but cannot take a part in the life.

You have to respect all the patients and be patient with the things!

I will know all the things, how I will remember the situations! Nobody will know the feelings of the person, you can only guess, how much we have to respect our life now and not too late!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti